How Does Ladogal Cure Endometriosis What Will I Do To Manage The Pain After A Hysterectomy And Cauterization Procedure??

What will i do to manage the pain after a hysterectomy and cauterization procedure?? - how does ladogal cure endometriosis

I interepithelial cervical neoplasia grade 1 was the most vulva wart since last year after a colposcopy and biopsy done, and are caused not currently declining (HPV) and the procedure I'm scheduled for hysterectomy and cauterization. Doc told me that removes only the uterus and cervix. The ovaries will continue to facilitate the hormone household.
However, before the discovery that I CIN1, I also have endometriosis cyst on the ovary by intravaginal ultrasound in 2006. Was ordered to take Ladogal (danazol) in order to reduce the size of the cyst .. I do not know if it's really small, but after 3 months, I feel no more severe cramps in the present. The spasms, which often hinder my daily routine before, so I think that the ovarian cyst were reduced.
Now my question: When will undergo a hysterectomy, and the paper examines the underlying organs near the uterus and detect the presence of ovarian cyst remove the doc and the ovaries?
I am very much on the idea for my next surgical anxiety.
Can you suggest some tips to-op anxiety, pain management and post-op?
How do you feel after cauterization?
Do you have a hysterectomy in my libido? I am also worried.
Please I need honest answers.

2 comments:

Shelita said...

Calm down ... atmen.

Well, as you can say that the surgeon who will do a hysterectomy, stop the ovaries and do not know who is (was) and an ovarian cyst. Do you have a gynecologist? Whoever or whatever doc (surgeon) will be the process all of its reproductive system know ... previous diagnoses and present.

What is the treatment of pain after surgery, probably in the hospital for 2-4 days, depending on the surgery and the surgeon, and of course your insurance company. In the recovery room will be given IV pain medication to relieve pain. Later he will give as a painkiller pills. Did not I read that had a fibroid, so that its operation should be performed vaginally, ie without external incisions to heal. It was a pain, severe pain, but depending on your tolerance of pain, should be able to treat it with painkillers.

Some women have had a change in libido. But that does not mean that it touches you.

Do not be afraid too many questions for your doctor doc (), the body, help to decidebe influenced by surgery. Tell him you're worried, maybe he can prescribe a pre-op for their med. Sounds like you talk to your doc before the surgery and talk to him about problems with it and you have to ask as many questions as needed .. writing if it helps.

Cindy C said...

The first figure out what to do, why your libido is low and try to get help. I have been in his situation is not funny, not hot, and feeling in the air, if necessary. I also felt like my orgasms (if I wanted to get one) were really weak. Probably because of my sexual desire.

However, I have tried exercise and diet, but nothing seems to work. I thought I screwed. Then I found something so amazing as the vibrator.

My friend told me at work on this material was to increase their libido. It is a supplement made from natural plant and was happy. as found. Theres no side effects and libido is enormous, with orgasms that are blasting. The material is called HerSolution pills. Over time I have been saving money to them in herenhancement.com

What I did was tried for 3 months, and it was really him. I have here two days, all was not the best for the distance. After the summer I was back to normal with a beating sex drive and my orgasm strength is increased a lot.

Well good luck and I hope that helps.

Post a Comment