Are Scorpio And Cancer Compatible If I Have A Cancer Rising Sign, And Venus In Scorpio, Would I Be Compatible With A Cancer Sun Sign Man?

If I have a Cancer Rising sign, and Venus in Scorpio, would I be compatible with a Cancer Sun Sign man? - are scorpio and cancer compatible

I am a Libra and I know that scale is not intended to be compatible with cancer ... but I'm often attracted to people with cancer. My rising sign of Cancer. Am I helping them? I also have a large quantity of water in my letter. My Venus, Mars and Mercury in Scorpio.

Thoughts?

1 comments:

Astro Lady said...

In fact, it could work for you. If you have water on the earth or the moon, there could be cheaper for you. To determine the water, which helps no doubt a relationship with a man SO character of the water because it makes you in touch with their feelings and are sensitive enough to understand your needs. The increase in cancer is not entirely inherent in your personality, but the fact that there are many other planets in the water certainly helps you in contact with the water signs. It would be even better if the sun has complementary signs of cancer in humans a significant influence of air in his letter to your sun sign in the air.

Post a Comment