Quickbooks Retail Product Numbers What QuickBooks Version Should I Use Retail Or Manufacture/Wholesale?

What QuickBooks Version should I Use Retail or Manufacture/Wholesale? - quickbooks retail product numbers

I am quite new to the market, so I need help. I have an online business, selling clothes and accessories. I sell wholesale and retail purchase items in my online shop. We design and manufacture (manufacturing), apparel and accessories and sell in my online shop. I can not on the future behavior and conditions apply to the buyers who are interested in my products) (wholesale. Just recently purchased QuickBooks Premier because I saw it was the manufacturing and wholesale and retail trade. Which version of QuickBooks to know that I use when sold at retail, but also to my own products. I was recommended to purchase the Premier, but I do not know what actually benefit the industry.

1 comments:

Bruce said...

There is adviser QuickBook's (Certificate of Intuit) is pleased to have the latest version. The current version is 8 or 9

I bought copies of Version 5 (on eBay), but I support my own, and never for help from Intuit.

So it depends on your experience and the experience level of their "help desk".

Post a Comment