Capillaries Showing On Breast Lots Of Veins Showing On My Breasts And Nipples?

Lots of veins showing on my breasts and nipples? - capillaries showing on breast

Normally do not appear much of veins on my breasts, but now realize that I appear to many dark blue veins in my breasts and nipples. I also have red hair in a very small sample of all my breasts. I believe that my nipples seem to be tanish instead of pink. My breasts are not painful, but feels heavy. I am 10 days after ovulation. This could also be signs of pregnancy?

6 comments:

blue & baby girl said...

It could be very good - we girls are so hormonal changes, which is difficult to know what each of them.

My grandmother said, that's how he knew that she was pregnant with all 4 times! I hope that this is a sign that you are!

Good luck x

Ava's Deaf Mommie ♥ said...

possible! I have this too, and I've discovered that I'm pregnant! the test is passed in the absence of menstruation and the use of your first morning urine. is very accurate.

Good luck!

Ava's Deaf Mommie ♥ said...

possible! I have this too, and I've discovered that I'm pregnant! the test is passed in the absence of menstruation and the use of your first morning urine. is very accurate.

Good luck!

DeniseG said...

Perhaps, but I also had my period before that time very much. In reality not noticed any real changes in the breast to 6 or 7 weeks of pregnancy.

natashac... said...

Heya was the first sign for me a very blue vein through which the nipple. Good luck!

♥ Due 04/22/2010 ♥ said...

It may be .... pass a test!
good luck .. =)

Post a Comment