Next Day Tramadol Cod Tramadol And Oxycodone Question.?

Tramadol and oxycodone question.? - next day tramadol cod

Hello! I suffer from chronic pain and my doctor has me on two medications. Volume 2 - 50 mg tramadol 4 times per day. Then at night I take 60 mg of oxycodone, the last 12 hours. The question I have is why I feel miserable during the day. During the day at work I'm tired and I want to flu-like symptoms. I'm hot / cold and energy have not. It feels like I'm feverish. Not sure but I think if I would reduce the oxycodone feel better. But I also think it could be the Tramadol. I have taken tramadol before and I never felt this way. I have oxycodone in the evening and the next day I have never experienced these symptoms. Does anybody know whether it because of the high doses of oxycodone? Anyanswers would be great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment