Fun Brian Poptropica Games Anybody Know Which Episode Of Family Guy Brian The Dog Says "awww" To Stewie To Make Fun Of Him?

Anybody know which episode of Family Guy Brian the dog says "awww" to Stewie to make fun of him? - fun brian poptropica games

My friend and I always say, "awwww" to each other when something happens that reminds us of the sentimental one Family Guy episode where Brian said "awww" at Stewie. Brian said a deep voice and a very sarcastic after Stewie Brian confesses something girly. We kill ourselves trying to find what sequence is derived.

3 comments:

pukeypie... said...

I can think of two, when Stewie falls in love with a girl named Janet at school and tells the brain, I think the episode is called dammit Janet. Or when Stewie realizes that he lost by Lois and find out, Brian wants. I think it was when my mother was still a time.I am sure more but I can not remember, and I did not really take the time to have, I love the family, so I bought j Guy Seasons 1 , 2,3 and 4 DVD.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctWD-15of ...

McLovin said...

Could it be, "Stewie Loves Lois"?

McLovin said...

Could it be, "Stewie Loves Lois"?

Post a Comment