Nice Statments For New Babys How To Support Assertions In With Qoutes?

How to support assertions in with qoutes? - nice statments for new babys

For a useful document, and that's what the instructions said ---
Read the novel and answer the following questions. Qoutation exhibit novel
their claims. Documentation using parethetical.

So I had to describe a means chara chater that I wrote this

Jenny was a blonde girl.
Who was in the 7th grade
She had beautiful eyes and clothing had to Nice.

and say that this was the qoute in the book.

"Jenny called it" PG 10
"It was also the 7th" PG 11
"It's always AHD nice clothes to fit her beautiful eyes", page 25

and my question is --

How do you spell it? How do I add the same qoute on my return, or I can write my statements and then at the end I have the others doparagrapgh qoute for all the book ...

A - Jenny was a blonde girl. "Her name was Jenny. It was also in grade 7 (Smith 10)
She had beautiful eyes and clothing had to Nice. "It's always AHD nice clothes to fit her beautiful eyes" (Smith on page 25)


------------ OR ---------------

B - Jenny was a blonde girl.
Who was in the 7th grade
She had beautiful eyes and clothing had to Nice.

"His name was Jenny" (Smith, page 10)
"It was also in the Class 7 (Smith, page 11)
"It's always AHD nice clothes to fit her beautiful eyes" (Smith, page 25)


Please tell me the A or B correctly. Thank you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment