Abby Winter Online Stream Forum Anyone Have YA Christmas/Holiday/Winter Book Recommendations?

Anyone have YA Christmas/Holiday/Winter book recommendations? - abby winter online stream forum

2000, or would laterish preferable. For my book review blog. I'll make a theme for the month of December and I only have a short list so far. I want a huge selection if I do not like some of them, and I do not use any I have read.

That is what I came with:

From my reading list:

(Non-IS)
Christmas Wishes by Debbie Macomber
At Christmas - / / --
Snow by Lindsay McKenna, Cara Summers and Laura Marie Altom
Once Upon a Christmas by Lisa Plumley

(YA)
The Twelve Dates of Christmas Catherine Hapka
Kissing Snowflakes by Abby Sher
Ex-Mas by Kate Brian
Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle

Online:

Mistletoe: Four Holiday Stories by Hailey Abbott Melissa de la Cruz, Aimee Friedman, Nina Malkin
My Brother's Hero by Adrian Fogelin
Thanksgiving for Margaret Mahy
Jingle Boy by Keiran Scott
The murderer of Christmas by Patricia Windsor
Dream Soul by Laurence Yep

Suggestions?

1 comments:

Anya said...

Well, try Steifvater Maggie Shiver. The entire book is in a climate with snow.

Post a Comment